ENA is a market of the Athens Stock Exchange, that is addressed to SMEs and early-stage business development companies, with dynamism and growth prospects, seeking to:
- meet the need for easy, fast and low cost fundraising
- strengthen their extroversion and the adoption of modern management structures
- gain experience, for their smooth and gradual integration into the stock market environment
As a Multilateral Trading Mechanism (MTF), as described in the EU Directive (MiFID), ENA is characterized by flexible listing and ongoing requirements, for which the Athens Stock Exchange is solely responsible. The trading and settlement of the shares in ENA is similar to that of the Main Market ("regulated market").
Depending on the needs, the stage of the business course and its strategy, a company may choose between the trading categories of ENA PLUS and ENA STEP, with relative listing and ongoing criteria.
The fund-raising process is supported by the Electonic Book Builiding (EBB) of ATHEX.
To contact a member of the ATHEX New Listings Team, please click here.
PRESS RELEASES - INFORMATION
New Listings Prospectuses
Laws and Regulations
Απόφαση 5 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Settlement Service 20022023
Resolution No 22 Regulation of Technical Matters for Trading on ATHEX Markets 01032023
Resolution 8 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Registry, Corporate and Other Related Actions Service 20022023
Resolution No. 21 Provision of technology services by ATHEX 06032020
Resolution No.17 Stock Lending 31012023
Resolution No. 24 as ammended on 22122022
Resolution 20 Operational issues of the Users Committee 31012023
Απόφαση 12 Technical procedures and schedule for derivatives clearing 30012023
Resolution 16 Technical terms and procedures for the Service of Provision Information on Securities 19122022
Resolution 14 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of Information Technology Services (IT) 19122022
- HCMC - Hellenic Capital Market Commission
- HBA - Hellenic Bank Association
- ΣΕΠΕΥ - Σύνδεσμος Εταιρειών Παροχής Επενδυτικών Υπηρεσιών
- SMEXA - Association of Members of the Athens Exchange
- BoG - Bank of Greece
- ESMA - European Securities Markets Authority
- ECSDA - European Central Securities Depositories Association
- HFAMA - Hellenic Fund and asset Management Association
- FESE - Federation of European Stock Exchanges
- WFE - World Federation of Exchanges
|64 46 17 25|