Central Securities Depository
ATHEXCSD, in the context of its Foreign Securities Transaction Services, supports all corporate actions resulting to distribution of monies or securities (dividends, capital returns, reinvestments, SCIs, splits/reverse splits, mergers, etc.).
ATHEXCSD supports the performance of corporate actions effected on foreign securities that are registered in the DSS as of the record date.
ATHEXCSD is constantly informed by its Providers about new corporate actions and changes in ongoing corporate actions that are in progress, processes the relevant information and, where necessary, enriches or confirms it through other sources of information and then distributes it to the ATHEXCSD Participants who have been registered in the Foreign Securities Transaction Services.
Depending on the corporate transaction, the preferences of the investors regarding the options of the corporate transactions are collected through their Participants, which are then forwarded for implementation to the ATHEXCSD Providers.
The execution of corporate actions can be divided into two stages:
1. The Provider implements the corporate action in the omnibus account held by ATHEXCSD in the foreign market.
2. As a result of the first stage, ATHEXCSD implements the corporate action in the Cash Settlement Accounts of the Participants of the investors (in case of cash distributions) and/or the Securities Accounts of the investors in the DSS (in case of changes in the securities' balances).
It is noted that ATHEXCSD distributes the proceeds (in cash or securities) resulting from a corporate action only after it has received the respective proceeds in its accounts held with the Provider.
PRESS RELEASES - INFORMATION
New Listings Prospectuses
Laws and Regulations
Απόφαση 5 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Settlement Service 20022023
13:50 20 Mar 2023
Resolution No 22 Regulation of Technical Matters for Trading on ATHEX Markets 01032023
13:59 06 Mar 2023
Resolution 8 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Registry, Corporate and Other Related Actions Service 20022023
11:59 03 Mar 2023
Resolution No. 21 Provision of technology services by ATHEX 06032020
13:42 31 Jan 2023
Resolution No.17 Stock Lending 31012023
13:24 31 Jan 2023
Resolution No. 24 as ammended on 22122022
09:00 31 Jan 2023
Resolution 20 Operational issues of the Users Committee 31012023
00:05 31 Jan 2023
Απόφαση 12 Technical procedures and schedule for derivatives clearing 30012023
12:32 30 Jan 2023
Resolution 16 Technical terms and procedures for the Service of Provision Information on Securities 19122022
00:05 02 Jan 2023
Resolution 14 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of Information Technology Services (IT) 19122022
00:05 02 Jan 2023
- HCMC - Hellenic Capital Market Commission
- HBA - Hellenic Bank Association
- ΣΕΠΕΥ - Σύνδεσμος Εταιρειών Παροχής Επενδυτικών Υπηρεσιών
- SMEXA - Association of Members of the Athens Exchange
- BoG - Bank of Greece
- ESMA - European Securities Markets Authority
- ECSDA - European Central Securities Depositories Association
- HFAMA - Hellenic Fund and asset Management Association
- FESE - Federation of European Stock Exchanges
- WFE - World Federation of Exchanges
|0 0 0 152|
|ATTICA BANK S.A.|