Fourth Interest Payment Period of the Common Bond Loan of MOTOR OIL (HELLAS) S.A.
MOTOR OIL (HELLAS) CORINTH REFINERIES S.A. (the “Company”) hereby announces that according to the terms of the Common Bond Loan issued by the Company on 23.03.2021 (the “CBL”), the record date for the bond holders entitled to the amount of interest of the fourth coupon corresponding to the period from 23.09.2022 until 23.03.2023 is Wednesday March 22, 2023.
As of Tuesday March 21, 2023 (ex-coupon date) the notes issued by the Company will trade on the Athens Exchange without the right for the collection of the amount of interest of the fourth coupon of the CBL.
The aggregate gross amount of interest of the fourth coupon of the CBL, corresponding to 200,000 notes currently traded in the organized market of the Athens Exchange, equals 1,910,555.56 EUR, that is 9.5527777778 EUR for each note of nominal value 1,000 EUR, and has been calculated at an annual interest rate of 1.90% (before tax) on a 360 day basis (Actual/360).
The payment of the interest due amount to the entitled bondholders (the “Bondholders”) will be effected through the HELLENIC CENTRAL SECURITIES DEPOSITORY S.A. (ATHEXCSD) on Thursday March 23, 2023 as follows:
- Through the S.A.T. Operators (Banks and Brokerage/Securities firms), for the Bondholders who have provided authorization to their Operators regarding collection of monetary distributions according to the provisions of the S.A.T. Operation Regulation of the ATHEXCSD.
- Especially in cases of coupon interest payments to the legal heirs of deceased Bondholders, whose notes are kept in the Special Account of their S.A.T. ID under ATHEXCSD custody, the payment will be made a) at the ATHEXCSD Headquarters at 110 Athinon Avenue, Athens, daily on working days from 09:00 until 16:00 for a period of one year from the commencement of the coupon interest payment date, or by the means of deposit to a bank account specified in writing by the legal heirs of the deceased Bondholders to the ATHEXCSD, and b) through consignment in cash at the Consignment Deposits and Loans Fund (CDLF) made by the ATHEXCSD after the lapse of one year. All charges and expenses related to the cash consignment arrangement (indicatively, and not exhaustively, rights and fees of the CDLF etc.) will be borne by the entitled heirs.
It is clarified that according to the current applicable legislation the right for the collection of the interest due amount expires on completion of a five year period from the end of the fiscal year in which this right was created (i.e. for the said interest of the fourth coupon of the CBL the right for its collection expires on 31-12-2028) and following such time bar the uncollected amounts will irrevocably be reimbursed to the Hellenic State.
Maroussi, 13 March 2023
New Listings Prospectuses
Laws and Regulations
Resolution 39 Futures Contracts on the MSCI Greece Rebased Index 11042023
Resolution 10 (AthexClear) - Securities clearing system fees 11-04-2023
Resolution No 22 Regulation of Technical Matters for Trading on ATHEX Markets 01032023
Resolution No. 24 as ammended on 11042023
Απόφαση 5 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Settlement Service 20022023
Resolution 8 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Registry, Corporate and Other Related Actions Service 20022023
Resolution No. 21 Provision of technology services by ATHEX 31012023
Resolution No.17 Stock Lending 31012023
Resolution 20 Operational issues of the Users Committee 31012023
Απόφαση 12 Technical procedures and schedule for derivatives clearing 30012023
- HCMC - Hellenic Capital Market Commission
- HBA - Hellenic Bank Association
- ΣΕΠΕΥ - Σύνδεσμος Εταιρειών Παροχής Επενδυτικών Υπηρεσιών
- SMEXA - Association of Members of the Athens Exchange
- BoG - Bank of Greece
- ESMA - European Securities Markets Authority
- ECSDA - European Central Securities Depositories Association
- HFAMA - Hellenic Fund and asset Management Association
- FESE - Federation of European Stock Exchanges
- WFE - World Federation of Exchanges
|49 60 16 20|